The webinar was offered on 3/1/23, unofficially, to the GPL forum by ISEAI President Mark Su, MD, Michael Schrantz, CIEC, CMI, and other ISEAI members.
The webinar was a primer and update on appropriate interpretations of both human and environmental testing for patients with mold-related illness.
Slides PDF 3/1/23
Resources mentioned during Q&A:
- Mold Remediation Factsheet from ISEAI IEP Committee
- IEP Radio podcast (including Ep 19: Contents Cleaning with Ralph E. Moon, PhD and Ep 32: Health-Based Explanation of ERMI, HERTSMI-2 & Beyond with Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker) from IEP Michael Schrantz, CIEC, CMI
- “Prescriptions for a Healthy House, 4th Edition: A Practical Guide for Architects, Builders and Homeowners” book mentioned by IEP Bill Weber, GC, CR, CIEC, CMRS
- BuildingScience.com useful website with detailed articles
- “House Hunting Guide for Mold Ill or High-Risk Occupants” PDF guide by IEP Linda Eicher, CMI
Learn more: About ISEAI / Membership / Directory of Professionals / Resources