Get Help – Find a Professional

Get help with illness caused by environmental exposure: mold illness/biotoxin illness, CIRS, Lyme disease and other chronic infections, heavy metals, toxic exposures, mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS), chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, and more.

ISEAI medical professionals specialize in environmentally acquired illness (EAI). These clinicians (MDs, DOs, NDs, NPs, etc) often have integrative and/or functional medicine backgrounds, and use a systems biology approach to treat the root cause(s) of complex chronic illness.

ISEAI indoor environmental professionals (IEPs) perform onsite assessments of residential and commercial properties, oversee remediation efforts, and provide real world advice to maintain the “health” of your home or office. They can work closely with ISEAI medical professionals, if desired, to help connect the dots between environmental exposures and health concerns. While onsite assessments are almost always preferred over virtual/phone consultations, many clients lack a local inspector they trust, or lack the finances to bring in out-of-state professionals. For this reason and others, you may desire to to work with one of the IEPs listed below by phone or virtually. Some of the IEPs travel for work. Jump to our list below.

Medical Professionals and Indoor Environmental Professionals

ISEAI Board Members

Medical Professionals


Full Members

Indoor Environmental Professionals

Full Members

Not able to work with the IEPs above who offer phone/virtual consultations? Try also looking for local IEPs in your area:
Look for ACAC candidates that carry CIEC and CMC certifications. Look for remediation professionals with CMRS and CMR certifications. Learn more about ACAC certification here.
*  indicates ISEAI Founding Member.

Search & Map

Zoom in on the map by double clicking or using the “+” button. Search options: Enter “your location” (city, state or postal code), alter the search radius, or choose a category (medical professional or indoor environmental professional).

      See a larger map. Or click ‘square’ icon in upper right of map.